Product renames doesn't update url key
Maybe I import things incorrectly? I use the datapump API. Is there a way to make Magmi safely update the url key?
Behavior when a product is renamed - steps to reproduce:
1. 'Product A' is imported with Magmi. It gets url-key 'product-a'.
2. 'Product A' is renamed to "Product A2" and imported. The product name is updated in Magento, but the url-key is not changed to 'product-a2'.
1. The url-key is changed to 'product-a2'
2. An url-rewrite is created from product-a.html to product-a2.html.
Doesn't handle name collisions correctly
Steps to reproduce:
1. 'Product A' (sku prod-a) is imported with Magmi. It gets url-key product-a.
2. 'Product A' (sku prod-a2) is imported with Magmi. It get no url key at all.
Both products resides in the same category.
1. Product A (sku prod-a2) should get an url-key.
Log in to post a comment.