* VirtualDub plugin updated to support changes from version 126.96.36.199.
* Corrected vertical margin bug when vertical margin type is overridden.
* Added explicit reading of UTF-8 files in the Unicode version.
* Arabic language still broken; apparently a major rewrite is needed to support it.
* Corrected vertical margin calculation when overriden.
* Added support for up to 255 colors plus background per subpicture on certain
scripts (currently only for .DoST files). This implies anti-alias. Requires
use of PNG output.
* Corrected crash retrieving font kerning (how come did that ever worked!).
* Corrected tooltips in the settings and preview windows.
* I-Author output might have been broken; please contact me through SourceForge
bug tracking if you find problems with it.
* Project upgraded to Visual Studio 2008.
First version after going open source, from the hand of Stanislav Oles, our featured developer ;)
* Text is now scaled the same proportion as VobSub (Stanislav)
* Full path is now writen in SST instead of dot (Stanislav)
* Pixel area parameter fixed for smooth import into Scenarist (Stanislav)
* TIFF is now default bitmap format for SST rendering (Stanislav)
* Rendering minus2/minus3 options are selected automatically for SON and SST formats (Stanislav)
* Whitespaces between fields of the SSA file are allowed (Stanislav)
We're looking for developers/testers/documenters/technical support to join the project with some (or most) of the following:
- Some time to dedicate to the project.
- C++ skills (Visual C++ 2003, MFC, nothing too fancy).
- Attention to details: algorithms are quite complex and might be broken easily.
- Decent knowledge of DVD technologies and will to learn some more.
- Commitment to serve a community of users who are not always grateful. ;)
- Willing to respect existing export formats, and introduce some more.... read more