in my deployment among the others I'm using the following two devices
- Nanostation2 (http://ubnt.com/products/ns2.php)
- Powerstation2 (http://ubnt.com/products/ps2.php)
They both integrate:
- an internal antenna with V polarization
- an internal antenna with H polarization
- a connector for an external antenna
With their OS and the proprietary version of their HAL is possible to
select to which of these three antenna route the RF signal to.
As I'd like to get rid of their OS and use other *wrt distributions,
I'd like to port this feature to Madwifi.
I assume that this is currently not possible with it, isn't it?
Any other ubiquiti user here? Any suggestion or workaround?
Giacomo "mino" Bernardi
School of Informatics - Edinburgh University
James Clerk Maxwell Building, Room 1512, Mayfield Road, EH9 3JF Edinburgh, UK
phone: +44 (0)131 6505116 ~ skype: giacomino98 ~ msn: mino@...