Hello and a happy new year,
We proudly announce Relase 1.5 of QuoteFixMacro.
* bugfix: When a mail was signed or encrypted with PGP, the
reformatting would yield incorrect results
* bugfix: When a sender´s name could not be determined correctly, it
would have thrown an error 5
* Letters of first name are also lower cased
* Only the first word of a potential first name is used as first name
* support for fixed firstNames for configured email adresses
The most important change is introduction of fixed first names.
Sometimes, one wants to call someone by a nick name. E.g., one wants
to call "Jennifer Muster" just "Jenny". Sometimes, someone does not
put his full first name in the Email. E.g., "Adelinde Muster" has
"a.muster@...". QuoteFixMacro supports that now.
A detailed instruction for configuration is availble at