Trouble with using bzr...

Help
Dan
2008-08-13
2012-10-08
  • Dan

Dan - 2008-08-13

I am trying to get the latest dev branch, which for other packages I use SVN or CVS. I have never used bzr before. The comand I am using is
    bzr branch lp:mac4lin

The onyl output I get is "Segmentation fault". I am using Gentoo, 2008.0, kernel 2.6, and I have a gnome environment setup and running with Compiz-Fusion (But I am running the bzr command from the command line, usually without X running). Have I mistyped something, or is there a different location I should use?

• Anirudh Acharya

Anirudh Acharya - 2008-09-11

You can try the latest RC. Hit back here if you are facing these issues again.

• Anirudh Acharya

Anirudh Acharya - 2008-08-27

I'm not really what you are upto but the latest beta is neither in the CVS or SVN. There is no bzr for Mac4Lin as of now too.

• Dan

Dan - 2008-09-03

I am using gnome 2.22.3, and I have the following problems:
      -The menubar has a white strip at the bottom. Editing the gtkrc file to allow the bar to stretch did not fix this.
      -Dialog box backgrounds look like the menubar, tiled (kind of like looking at venetiam blinds)

I am assuming these are fixed in the most current beta (I have been using 0.4). I'd at least like to try it. Where can I get it?

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks