The latest release of LXR, 0.9.1 is now out. In fact it's been out a
couple of weeks now, but I forgot to make the announcement here - sorry!
Here's the release notes - you can download the package from
http://sf.net/projects/lxr as always.
WARNING: This version changes the database format, you will need to
re-initialise your database and re-run genxref. lxr.conf has also
changed - look in templates/lxr.conf for new entries.
* Better handling of different identifier types across languages -
makes Java support work properly among others.
* Added support for using swish-e as a text search engine rather than
glimpse. Swish-e is free (GPL) software available from
* Fixes to glimpse support - this should now work properly
* Better support for #! script interpreter to language mapping
* Updated the template lxr.conf with better documentation
* Updated INSTALL doc (Guido)
* Tabwidth of files is now configurable per-language
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.