I encountered this problem. After I installed and setup all packages and finished config lxr, i'v got an error on source-browsering page
"The directory /path/to/mysrc/ does not exist"
I tried 0.3 and 0.9, resulted the same.
Could anybody give me a hand on it? I'm so puzzled and depressed!
Thanks a lot.
I experienced the same problems many times
(and was depressed).
Here's my lxr.conf (version 0.3):
| # The source is here.
| sourceroot: /src/linux/$v/
| srcrootname: Linux
| # The database files go here.
| dbdir: /src/lxr/source/$v/
What lxr needs to display source codes are
"xref" and "fileref" files. Lxr seeks thoese files in $dbdir, *NOT* in $sourceroot.
This is the heart of the puzzle and confusing part.
So please check your $dbdir. If you successfully
put xref and fileref files there, then you can
"browse the codes". :-)
I've got the key point of this problem.
That is, apache server has no priviledge to access the directory.
We need to put the source to somewhere apache can refer.
Log in to post a comment.