I have problem with 0.9 version of lxr. After I have finally came to a solution with how to make it to read sources from CVS (I have to adopt config file - see below) I am unable to browse it. When I look into database created by genxref (see attachment) it seems it finds the files and their versions correctly. But when I try to browse it I can only see some 'head' tag/version. If I put versions in "range" variable in the config file it is ok, and I can do everything, but I need CVS support to know the version numbers everytime they change.
I have also tried version from CVS [about week ago] but with the same effect.
- gnu-linux-i386pc [debian sid]
- apache 1.3.22
- mysql 3.23.46
- perl 5.6.1 and 5.005 [v6.3 whatever it means - I'm not perl guru]
- libdbi-perl 1.20
- libdbd-mysql-perl 1.2216
I have tried it also at different machine but with very similiar configuration and with the same effect.
Log in to post a comment.