start button picture is not as it should be

Help
Christian
2007-03-12
2013-04-11
  • Christian

Christian - 2007-03-12

hi,

i compiled and installed the first version (lxp 0.1 and icewm) with no problems and all looks o.k.,
    but with the latest realease i have some problems. After compiling and packaging ( i use Slackware) and installing, the Startbuttons of the themes win... are showing only the "Start" and not the green button (XP Silver) and the vista theme shows nothing but i can press the button. No nice Startbuttons :( . Only the Human theme Startbutton looks good. I compiled with the instructions on the Homepage.
    Is there anything more required for the latest release ? btw the new XFE has icon theme support, no need for patching that ;)

• Manuel Carrasco

Manuel Carrasco - 2007-03-13

Hello, you are right the new version needs two options in configure process, I'll update web site instructions

Thanks.

- 0.1 version command line configure:
      ./configure --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc --with-docdir=/usr/share/doc --enable-lookxp --enable-gradients

- 0.2 version needs --enable-mnuleftpixm --enable-btnoverpixm
      ./configure --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc --with-docdir=/usr/share/doc
      --enable-lookxp --enable-mnuleftpixm --enable-btnoverpixm  --enable-gradients

Other available options:
                  --with-icesound=OSS,ALSA --enable-guievents \             --enable-xfreetype --enable-i18n

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks