Here are some basic enhancements to lxterminal. I'm not sure if they'll be accepted but I had fun implementing them.
- Instead of a separate dialog, tab renaming happens on the tab label itself (more intuitive).
- If tabs not visible, show tab in order to rename.
- Same menu entries to rename but also accessible through right-click on tab label.
- Renaming now sets the tab tooltip as well.
- Naming tab to empty string resets name to default.
- 'Enter' saves name, 'Escape' aborts operation. (Should we also abort on focus-out?)
- Gets rid of a small memory leak in the old rename dialog (g_strdup in terminal_name_tab_response_event() by removing the dialog entirely.
The patch applies to 0.1.11 because that is what I use but it should probably work on git without many changes.