Here comes PCManFM 0.9.1 and libfm 0.1.1.
Again, this is an Alpha release, so don't expect too much on stability.
Strings will be frozen for translation when we reach the first beta release.
* Auto-mount for removable devices and and "Auto-run" dialog. (Finally
we have this!)
* Support 'menu://applications/'; to show installed applications in
pcmanfm. (needs lxmenu-data) (reported to be a little bit buggy?)
* Support 'menu://applications/DesktopSettings/'; to show configuration
tools. This just acts like control center. (only when you have
* "Open in terminal" now works for folders on desktop
* "Create New" is working on desktop.
* The color of location bar is changed when pcmanfm is executed with root user.
* Fix command line argumnent-related bugs.
* Fix sorting related bugs
* New configure option: --enable-debug
* Some minor bugs were fixed.
Later when I have spare time I'll post this on http://blog.lxde.org/
Please get it heavily tested.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.