Has anyone found good tools for time and work management that work with LXDE?
I've looked around in the past, but these were the best options in terms of usable programs that do what I need.
- BasKet for notes. This is KDE based, so huge dependencies, but doesn't use a lot a RAM when running. It's not currently maintained, I think.
- Firefox "Tea Timer" extension for reminders and to help keep track of time spent of tasks. This is the only timer I've found that I can work out, that makes a noise and pops up (and stays popped up till I acknowledge it). However my ideal timer would have:
- A stand-alone timer, as sometimes I stop Firefox to reduce heat and battery usage.
- A count-forward option
- A time-based reminder (tomorrow at 3pm)
- Multiple reminders at once.
It seems to me like these are essential tools - does the LXDE suite of programs aim to provide tools like these?
Appropedia.org - Sharing knowledge to build rich, sustainable lives.