I'd like to have an option to customize the task bars view. Every task launched is displayed in panel with its own task bar. And there's no way to change the the way this bars are displayed. What options i'd like to have:
1) choose to hide or display application icon
2) hide or display application title (this will make possible to have "Windows 7"-like task bar for people who need it)
3) change the border (color, size, style) both for active/inactive bars
4) change background color/transparency both for active/inactive bars
5) change font color, optionally weight (bold or normal) both for active/inactive bars
This would give much more power to customize the view of the LXDE. IMO current view of the task bars are.. too old-looking.
Log in to post a comment.