Luma 2.0.3 was just released. The focus of this release is to further
improve stability and make the GUI as userfriendly as possible. Here's
- Fixed tab order and default buttons for many widgets.
- Fixed editing of the RDN for new entries.
- Improved user interface for the delete and export dialog. Better
button order. Dialogs close automaticly if no errors occured.
- Improved look for the search plugin.
- Better escaping of special characters in the DN of an entry.
- Improved and updated translations.
- Fix for exporting subtrees with parents. New export dialog wasn't used.
- Fix for displaying binary attribute values.
- Display status message when server side search limit is hit and
process partial results.
- Fixed retrieving of server schema when user has to be authenticated.
- Fetching the schema doesn't block the user interface any more.
The tarball can be found at http://luma.sourceforge.net/download.html
ICQ: 51303067 AIM: wido3379