The Luma project just released Luma 2.0.1. This release only contains
* Fix for name handling in Addressbook
* GUI no more blocked when connecting to a slow server
* Added gecos attribute support to Addressbook and Usermanagement plugin
* Fixed bug when finding parent classes in the schema
* Disabled GUI when performing LDAP operations
Tar-ball available at http://luma.sourceforge.net/download.html
Debian-package will be made available at apt:
'deb http://www.grotan.com/luma/ ./' within a few days - before making
its way into the official archives.
Bj=F8rn Ove Gr=F8tan
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.