Menu

help required -2

Anonymous
2003-01-27
2003-01-28
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2003-01-27

again one more problem is there.i have searched for the doccumentation for the iec 870-5-101 protocol in the source forge..but there is no documentation provided.i also want to do some enhancements for the current one.ie i think all the commands is not include in the current application which is there in iec standard.i want to include some of the commands like file transffer,
    step up..
    so if i can get a doccumentation for the present one then it will b helpful for my work.. from where can i get that..?
    waiting for the immidiate and valuble guidelines
    Aneesh

• Patrice MOUSSET

Patrice MOUSSET - 2003-01-27

Dear Aneesh,

We are stuck with the 101 development because of testing equipments. That should be fixed but not in the very next days.

We are also late in completing the docs, the website and so on. I should have something ready in French by the end of this week. Give me a few days for the translation.

Note there is some updates download coming at the same time after 2 months of intensive validation.

I have noted in my actions list to contact you as soon as we quit stand still position.

I do apologise for that.

Kind regards,

Patrice

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2003-01-28

hello sir,
      any way thanks for the immidiate reply.
      Sir I am planning to finish this work before April first week.So may I start working with the current source code .Sir I have got information   that this code can not be run in a PC.What about the master side.Any way master will be running in a pc itself.
      So if I want to run the 101 master side only what more I have to add with current one.
      I think no interface for user input is there.
      Like that what more I have to add for executing the master side only.
      Sir u don't think that I am in hurry.I am having one constraint.I am doing this as the part of my accademic project.I have to submit my report by April first week.Bcause of that I am showing this hurry.

So can I start my work..?Can u just give some guidelines about the requirements to make the current master code to execute..?

waiting for the immidiate reply
      Aneesh