- fix from Bryce Harrington to corect a Makefile and path problem on some
- Updated aiocp to the latest level. See
- Corrected a logical typo in the mmapstress test found by John Clemens:
- Changes for cleanup of digsig testcases
- Applied patch from Jacky Malcles to allow the test to execute correctly
the new 2.6 kernel.
- Fix for defect failure in fcntl23.c to lock readonly file, changed to
open file RDONLY
- Fix gethostid01 to return correct code in 64 bit mode
- fix madvise01 testcase error where it may not run out of memory
- Applied patch [ ltp-Bugs-1168107 ] from Shyam Chandrasekaran:
- Fix bug in settimer01.c
- Fix write04.c to work on ia64
- Cleanup to not include redundant sys/socket.h after linux/socket.h
- Add NetworkStress testcases from IBM Japan
Linux Test Project
Linux Technology Center
Internet E-Mail : mridge@...
IBM, 11501 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX 78758
Phone (512) 838-1356 - T/L 678-1356 - Bldg. 908/1C005
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.