I just committed some test case changes to CVS that I probably should
fork07 has changed
- Reduced the test to just cover file descriptor inheritence.
- Limited how many children are forked. It now defaults to 100, but
can be specified with the -N option.
- Reduced the amount of output. It's now three info lines and one
pass/fail line. Use the -v option if you want an info message for
fork12 is new
- Created to test is fork() eventually fails. This was a side effect
of fork07 previously.
- This test can hang systems with lots of memory (because they have
the room to actually use up all available pids). 2.4.19 fixes this.
- Added to runtests/crashme because it is considered dangerous.
Nate Straz nstraz@...
sgi, inc http://www.sgi.com/
Linux Test Project http://ltp.sf.net/
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.