I've clean my signalfd test case up with autoconf. After applying the patch, do at ltp/
make (or cd testcases/kernel/syscalls/signalfd; make)
- signalfd01.c doesn't depends on kernel version (it used KERNEL_VERSION macro.)
- Makefile becomes simple.
- #ifdef/#endif of signalfd01.c becomes readable.
- signalfd.m4 can use other program than ltp.
I revisied my patch.
- signalfd.m4 is renamed to ltp-signalfd.m4.
- configure is run by make if config.h is older than config.h.in.
- autoconf is run by make if configure is older than configure.ac.
- autoheader is run by make if config.h.in is older than configure.ac.
- dist-clean, a new make target, removes autom4te.cache, config.log and config.status.
- maintainer-clean, a new make target, removes configure and config.h.in.
Signed-off-by: Masatake YAMATO <firstname.lastname@example.org>.