LogDistiller 1.1 has just been released.
- added stat plugin
- added commonly used HTTP web server log format log types
- added Siebel log format log types
- moved csv log type to an extension to avoid licensing issue
- feature: added "attributes" parameter to freq plugin, which should now be used instead of old "attribute", "attribute2", "attribute3" and "regexp" parameter (extended attributes are now here to replace "regexp")
- changed license to Apache License v2
- feature: added extended attributes, lazily calculated as regexp on provided attributes,
- added condition tagging support to give more plugin possibilities,
- feature: (2783217) added compress'ed (*.Z) log files support in Ant tasks,
- feature: added a Modello descriptor for LogDistiller classification rules, that gives us another form of documentation and a XML Schema equivalent to the current DTD and its documentation,
- usability: (2671317) added a warning message if multiple values are set for a parameter
Version 0.9 has just been released, with a new quickstart and a lot of enhancements.