I have released log4cplus 1.1.1-RC4. This is mostly a bug fix release but there are also some small new features.
- Fixed bug #156 - Messages are truncated when produced using the
- Fixed bug #157 - Fedora package build failure.
- Improved log4cplus initialization:
- Use APC to initialize log4cplus outside loader lock.
- Use Microsoft C runtime library TLS callbacks to initialize log4cplus as static library.
- Warn during compilation that automatic initialization is not possible when log4cplus is being compiled with static Microsoft C runtime library.
- Provide log4cplus::initialize() function to allow users to initialize log4cplus in situations where automatic initialization is not possible.
- Several improvements to CMake build:
- Fixed OpenBSD + CMake builds.
- Fixed issues with Visual Studio 2005 CMake builds.
- Added support for CMake builds on Android with NDK. (Sergey Nikulov)
- The defines.hxx.cmake file is now generated out of defines.hxx.in.
- Library version is parsed out of version.h. (Sergey Nikulov)
- MDC formatter for PatternLayout (
"%X") now expands into list of key value pairs if no specific key is given. (Yaqian Shen)
clock_nanosleep() on Android.
ServerSocket::accept() can now be interrupted from another thread using new function