I have released log4cplus 1.1.0-RC9. It mainly contains bug fixes:
- Improved Log4jUdpAppender compatibility with Chainsaw.
- Fixed crash, bugs #3467112 and #3563699, related to thread-local
- Fixed build with Visual Studio 2005, bug #3565529. (xg00)
- Created Cygwin port's .cygport definition for log4cplus.
- Improved hiding of private symbols using GCC's
__attribute__((visibility("hidden"))) and Solaris Studio's __hidden.
- Fixed build in environments where DEBUG (and other log level names)
are macros. (Chernyshev Vyacheslav)
- Improved configuration of threads support. (Jens Rehsack)
Log in to post a comment.