I have released log4cplus 22.214.171.124. There are no significant changes
compared to 126.96.36.199-RC2. This is a bug fix release. This is likely the last
release from 1.0.x code base. Further releases will be based on trunk
and 1.1.x branches.
- There are no significant changes compared to 188.8.131.52-RC2.
- Fixed bug #3520891 - FileAppender buffer size override does not
- Update to Autoconf 2.69, Automake 1.12 and Libtool 2.4.2.
- Improved Solaris Studio support.
- Fixed detection of clock_gettime() on Linux.
- Fixed use of uninitialized member in ConfigurationWatchDogThread.
- Updated libtool to 2.4; updated configure macros.
- Improved resource and error handling in NTEventLogAppender and
Win32 sockets code.
- Limit the logged text size to 31839 for NTEventLogAppender as per
- Use range checks instead of equality checks when converting
LogLevel value to NT EventLog category and event type to allow
user defined log levels to work.
- Fixed issue with function-try-catch blocks in dtors.
Log in to post a comment.