IMPORTANT: Compilation with Solaris Studio now depends on STLPort
(-library=stlport4 switch). The default Cstd library is not
conforming enough for use in log4cplus.
- Improved behaviour of log4cplus as a component of larger CMake based
project (Andreas Bießmann).
- Updated various Autoconf detection scripts in m4/ directory to newer
- Fixed some signedness and overflow warnings.
- Improved Autotools build system's behaviour for cross compilation.
- Added detection of C++11 <atomic> header and related
functions. Implemented SharedObject reference counting using C++11
atomics where possible.
- Fixed compilation with GCC 4.6 in C++11 mode.
- Fixed some single-threaded compilation and run time issues.
- Fixed bug #3520891 - FileAppender buffering issue.
- Updated to Autoconf 2.69, Automake 1.12 and Libtool 2.4.2.
- Documented build procedure for Solaris Studio.
- Improved support for Solaris Studio in configure.in.
Log in to post a comment.