Thank you for this great tool!
I encountered a problem one or two weeks ago. I wasn't able to log in to Google Calender anymore.
It took me some time till I found out, there was a problem with the proxy. We use a Proxy Auto-Config Script (PAC) for the proxy configuration. Lately there was a security issue with Web Proxy Autodiscovery Protocol (WPAD, see http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2745030) which was fixed with a security update. This update changed the behaviour of .NET WebRequest.DefaultWebProxy.
The simplest fix is to create an application config file and set a fix proxy for the CalSync application. The file has to be named "CalSync.exe.config" and must be placed near "CalSync.exe". The content shold look like:
proxyaddress="http:// [b]your proxy ip and port [/b]"
I hope, this may be useful for someone.
Last Weekt I´d the same problem with logging on to Google. Thank you for your work to solve it! I try your workaround and it work`s!
I'm having issues logging into Google. I have applications-specific password security set up. I generated a password for this app and typed it in for my google password. But, when I try to log in, this is what I get:
05-29-2013 09:51:25.104 Running CalSync 1.8.0
05-29-2013 09:51:25.104 Logging in to Google Calendar
05-29-2013 09:51:25.120 Logging in to Lotus Notes
05-29-2013 09:51:25.135 A Google Authentication Error ocurred: Execution of authentication request returned unexpected content type:
05-29-2013 09:51:25.135 Logging in to Google Calendar
05-29-2013 09:51:25.135 Error communicating with Google
05-29-2013 09:51:25.166 Successfully logged into Notes!
Proxy info is correct, but for some reason, I can't get into Google.
I took CalSync 1.7.2 instead and it works fine.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.