I've recently upgraded my OS from XP to Win 7. After the Win 7 upgrade I downloaded the latest version of CalSync (1.7.2). CalSync would run fine the first time and then fail on application launch every time after that. Deleting the settings file would allow CalSync to run again. After reading the change log I made the following changes to my settings and CalSync is once again behaving:
Turned off autologin
Turned off min to tray
Below is the log when CalSync is functioning. I've got 47 calendar entries within the sync window.
09-26-2012 08:33:38.967 Ready to Sync!
09-26-2012 08:33:48.336 Running CalSync 1.7.2
09-26-2012 08:33:48.402 Retrieving Calendar Entries for firstname.lastname@example.org
09-26-2012 08:33:48.402 Retrieving Notes Calendar Entries
09-26-2012 08:33:48.403 Searching for documents in 'Calendar' view from 09/19/12 to 11/26/12
09-26-2012 08:33:48.535 Found 47 Notes Calendar entries between 2012-09-19 and 2012-11-26
09-26-2012 08:33:48.792 Found 47 Google Calendar entries between 2012-09-19 and 2012-11-27
09-26-2012 08:33:48.814 Creating: 0
09-26-2012 08:33:48.815 Updating: 0
09-26-2012 08:33:48.816 Deleting: 0
09-26-2012 08:33:48.818 Sync Completed!
I am having the very same problem!
Now it works, does not crash anymore…. and I have no idea what the reason could be.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.