I've been busy moving (and working) and fixing on the new house, so
there hasn't been any MusE-work until tonite, when I got the urge to do
just anything, so I added support for importing and exporting midi parts
to the 0.7-branch (don't have gcc 3.4 yet! ;-). It's also possible to
drag & drop from, in my case, konqueror. This makes it possible to make
pattern/part banks (in my case drums, if I would ever made any
music...). Not sure how much time I will have right now, there's plenty
to do around the house....
BTW, 56k modem connections suck....
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.