Here is a list of bugs i have encountered with lmule v1.2.1 under Mandrake linux v10.0:
1.- No updates automatically the server list, though I have checked it. When i close lmule and reopen it, the option is checked but lmule don't update the server list
2.- No notify me a new version from lmule, though i have checked it. When i close lmule and reopen it, the option is unchecked
3.- ED2K links don't work. After using 'ED2K links' button, ED2K links don't work. I am using 'Mozilla v1.6'. When i load an ED2K link on a web page, 'Mozilla' pop-up an error message: "ED2K is not a supported protocol"
My system configuration is:
CPU: AMD Athlon XP 2200+
RAM: 1 GB
HDD: 80 GB
O.S: Mandrake v 10.0
And i received my lmule version from 'rpmfind.net' with the following name: 'lmule-1.2.1-1.SuSE81.i386.rpm'
Though it is '.SuSE81.' 'rpmfin.net' marks it as 'noarch'
I have AWESOME news for you!!!
ALL THOSE BUGS ARE FIXED!!!
IN FACT! THEYVE BEEN FIXED FOR YEARS&*!*!*!*!
I changed the name lmule to xmule YEARS ago and only misinformed try to use the piece of shit which is LMule.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.