1. The option "Systray integration" should work, for me (that use KDE) when I mark KDE 3.x, lMule stays on taskbar when it should go to systray only;
2. Please make GUI save the size and position of the window;
3. Server lists and all other lists should have multiple selections;
4. In server list yet: It should have double-click action. When I double-click on a server, lMule should start to try to connect on this server.
5. ALL lists (server, transfer, sharedfile, etc.) should permit me to move headers and if it does DO NOT FORGET TO SAVE THE POSITION OF THE HEADER.
6. Could you guys implement integration with mozilla, konqueror, netscape and opera please!!! If not all this, at least konqueror that already has something to mldonkey.
I think that if lmule implement all this points, it will be side by side with emule!
For the taskbar problem, why not look at the KMess source code ? Indeed, this program has a tray icon and is able to hide from the taskbar.
Actually the systray integration thingie never worked for me, either. I mean, the mule head icon is there and shows downloads with a yellow bar and details on mouseover, but I can't change the related option in lmule. It's stuck on Gnome 2.x and there's no way to change it. Would "minimize to tray" work if I managed to set the option correctly [that would be KDE 3.x (3.1.1)]?
All things that I mentioned before actually do not work for me, except by the integrations with konqueror, that I follow the link up here and do what it said than konqueror is integrated with lmule.
Why not put lmule to another screen (in German thats "Arbeitsflche")? After doing that, you've got the tray-icon and no entry in your taskbar (after turning "show tasks of all desktopns in taskbar" off).
1) It would be very nice, but there are pretty much non-existing documentation how to do it. I've already tried reading the gnome-panel's code, but I didn't find anything revealing there either.
2) That will be easy thing to do.
3) Yup. Some of the lists are still stuck on single selection mode even if the code itself is already supporting the multi-select.
4) Probably forgotten to get implemented.
5) No can do. wxwindows list control does not support that. Only header size changing is possible.
6) For konqueror, a simple .protocol file will do. For mozilla.. well it is quite horrible thing to extend.. we'll probably never see a protocol handler for it :(
<b>3. Server lists and all other lists should have multiple selections; </b>
Done xcept for server list...u can only connect to one at a time.
<b>4. In server list yet: It should have double-click action. When I double-click on a server, lMule should start to try to connect on this server. </b>
<b>5. ALL lists (server, transfer, sharedfile, etc.) should permit me to move headers and if it does DO NOT FORGET TO SAVE THE POSITION OF THE HEADER. </B>
This is largely impossible w/ GTK1...don't know about GTK2...not possible w/ wxWindows at present.
6. has been done too
I would like to see the possibility to schedulre the up/download ratio. When I'm not home (working) it would be great if the dl/ul would boost to 100% and when Im home it should drop to around 10% so my personal web use wouldt be affected.
If everybody thinks like this whe overall usage would be greatly improved...
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.