LMMS (Linux MultiMedia Studio) is a complete suite for digital music-production under Linux. It provides software-synthesizers, samples, full MIDI-support, FX-mixer, event-automation and much more.
LMMS 0.4.0 Beta2 fixes some critical issues found in 0.4.0 Beta1.
* win32-build now has a properly built SDL.dll which fixes the 100% CPU-usage bug
* do not fail when building with "make -jX"
* improved summary-page after cmake-run
* improved drag'n'drop of controls
* made base-note of instrument-track freely automatable
* when saving paths to samples, try to make them relative in win32-version (Linux-version always had that)
* fixed keycodes for test-piano in win32-version
* implemented correct behaviour when cloning BB-tracks
* fixed strange ALSA-sequencer behaviour when using MIDI-controllers and controlling intrument-tracks via MIDI
* fixed notes appearing multiple times in pattern when recording from MIDI-device
* fixed selection of all bars in automation-editor via Ctrl+A
* fixed crashes when automating start- and end-point in AudioFileProcessor
* fixed moving selected notes in piano-roll
* fixed loading presets when dragging them onto existing instrument-track-window
* improved controller-behaviour for integer-number models
* properly handle missing trailing slash in working-directory path
* update combobox in BB-editor when renaming BB-track
* always update knobs when controlled via MIDI
* fixed MIDI-related crash
* sf2player: fixed reverb/chorus after change of samplerate
* controllers: added loop-detection
* improved documentation of commandline options
The download is available at
More information is available at the new project-homepage
and the Wiki
Please also notice the LMMS Sharing Platform (LSP):
Big thanks to all who helped making up this release!