LMMS (Linux MultiMedia Studio) is a complete suite for digital music-production under Linux. It provides software-synthesizers, samples, MIDI-support, effects, event-automation and much more.
After a great 0.3.0 release, LMMS 0.3.1 brings important bug-fixes (especially segfaults) and also adds some small new features such as DrumSynth-support and a new effect-plugin.
- fixed lot of various segfaults
- fixed possible deadlock when loading VeSTige-plugin
- fixed security-issue in LVSL where other users could read/write communication-pipe
- fixed file-filter in sample-selection-dialog
- added support for DrumSynth-files and a huge collection of such samples
- improved piano-roll usability by better quantizing new notes in edit-mode
- added simple StereoEnhancer-effect-plugin
The download is available at
More information is available at the new project-homepage
and the Wiki
Please also notice the reworked sharing platform (LSP):
Big thanks to all who helped making up this release!
Log in to post a comment.