From: Stephane Thomas <sthomas@ne...> - 2006-12-24 11:55:42
I used --with-stk but I have this warning :
=== LMMS - WARNING =======================================================
= If you want support for STK based instruments, please pass
= to configure, STK support is still experimental.
LMMS will be able to use
* ALSA for audio- and MIDI-input/output
* JACK for audio-input/output
* SDL for audio-output
* libvorbis for encoding/decoding OGG-files
* SDL_sound for sample-decoding
* libsndfile for sample-decoding
* libsamplerate for internal samplerate-conversion
* LMMS VST Support Layer (LVSL) for integrated VST-plugin usage
As you can see there is no : "* STK based instruments" in the feature list above...
Am Sonntag, 24. Dezember 2006 12:55 schrieb Stephane Thomas:
> I used --with-stk but I have this warning :
> As you can see there is no : "* STK based instruments" in the feature list
Then you're probably missing stk-headers. Under Debian (Ubuntu as well?)=20
install libstk0-dev. I also fixed something concerning these configure-flag=
so there should be no need for explicitely passing --with-stk.