I just fixed the issue reported by some users that they were not able to bu=
LMMS because of not defined $prefix-variable.
=46urthermore I added two new properties to instruments (which are needed b=
Paul for his new LB302-plugin): instruments now can be monophonic (by=20
re-implementing instrument::isMonophonic() to return TRUE) without having t=
care about multiple active note-play-handles and all that... furthermore=20
instruments which want their note-play-handles to use instrument-specific=20
number of release-frames rather then the values set for the envelopes can d=
this by re-implementing desiredReleaseFrames().
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.