lmftp-3.0.5 has been released today
Changes 3.0.4 -> 3.0.5
* Improvement: disturbing orphaned folders of somehow previously abnormally failed jobs below the workspace directory are now detected and deleted once a job starts
lmftp-3.0.4 has been released today
Changes 3.0.3 -> 3.0.4
* Feature: Implemented cli auto-completion and history
* Bugfix: Cosmetical corrections of error message when trying to delete objects that are in use
* Bugfix: Cosmetical correction of log entries for uploads
lmftp-3.0.3 has been released today
Changes 3.0.2 -> 3.0.3
* Bugfix: Changing an objects name did not work
* Bugfix: Changing a schedule between onetime and regulary did not work
* Feature: Cleaner output for show
lmftp 3.0.2 has been released today.
Changes 3.0.1 -> 3.0.2
*Bugfix: Fixed typo in the installer
*Bugfix: Fixed typo in help
*Bugfix: Jobs crashed if host is not reachable
*Bugfix: Editing of scheduled jobs did not update schedule correctly
*Feature: The installer checks for root permissions
*Feature: The installer checks for a existing lmftp.conf to make a config path proposal
*Feature: Improved object filter: show, edit and delete can now be called with any object attribute instead of just their name
*Feature: Improved show, edit and delete command: multiple attributes in search filters can be specified (which will be logical ANDed)
*Feature: Improved edit and delete command: Multiple objects and multiple attributes can be changed/deleted at once
*Feature: Improved edit command: single objects can be added/removed to list attributes with +/- operators
*Feature: Improved show command: output can be adjusted with parameter details (shortcut: dt)
*Feature: Added cli history
lmftp 3.0.0 has been released today. It has been completely rewritten in perl, the gui has been replaced with a cli and some new features have been implemented
Here it is, the first release of the completely redesigned lmftp script. I would be appreciated to get some feedback on bugs, how you like or dislike it and what features you would like to see in the next release.
The script is almost complete,
a first beta will be available soon.
Just 1 or 2 more weeks...