El 12/07/2011 1:54, Brett Ginsburg escribió:
> Any help out there?
It's working! My remote is now working through devinput! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
To do so I had to do the following:
1. Install LIRC 0.9.0 (from a RPM built for myself).
2. Configure LIRC daemon properly, with this /etc/sysconfig/lircd: http://pastebin.com/42iUnd7S
3. Configure LIRC remote properly, with this /etc/lircd.conf: http://lirc.sourceforge.net/remotes/devinput/lircd.conf.devinput
4. Restart LIRC. At this point, you should be able to talk to your remote through LIRC, you can check this by executing irw.
5. I do not know if this change affects the final result, but I did anyway. You must tell Xorg to ignore the remote control, otherwise they would handle it as a keyboard. How? Adding the file / usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/11-evdev-quirks.conf with this content: http://pastebin.com/Nwje38mP
6. In my own case, I use the remote control to handle XBMC. I had to change Lircmap.xml according the new configuration of the remote. I added to my /usr/share/xbmc/system/Lircmap.xml this lines: http://pastebin.com/1wYQ2hCV