33 lines (19 with data), 802 Bytes
* fix tool command line options for config file
* on_enter, on_leave in .lircrc modes
* make the package portable (you will be able to use LIRC with an
Irman on Solaris)
* irrecord: fancy Kenwood repeat code 78 11243 78: repeat_tail?
* button_down & button_up codes.
* Pioneer protocol:
add irrecord support,
reset button state,
implement transmitting & config file dump
* Grundig/Motorola (context?) protocol (maybe?)
* echostar protocol reported by John.email@example.com:
there's no gap and no ptrail although it is space encoded
* IrDA support (SIR support is available, real CIR support is still missing)
* integrate lircrc_config with lirc source package.
* add 'debian/' directory. (ranty)
* SEND_RELAY command?
* consider min_code_repeat on transmit