Merge branch 'for-rc6' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rzhang/linux
Pull thermal fixes from Zhang Rui:
- Update the help text of INT3403 Thermal driver, which was not
friendly to users. From Zhang Rui.
- The "type" sysfs attribute of x86_pkg_temp_thermal registered
thermal zones includes an instance number, which makes the
thermal-to-hwmon bridge fails to group them all in a single hwmon
device. Fixed by Jean Delvare.
- The hwmon device registered by x86_pkg_temp_thermal driver is
redundant because the temperature value reported by
x86_pkg_temp_thermal is already reported by the coretemp driver.
Fixed by Jean Delvare.
- Fix a problem that the cooling device can not be updated properly
if it is initialized at max cooling state. From Ni Wade.
- Fix a problem that OF registered thermal zones are running without
thermal governors. From Zhang Rui.
- Commit beeb5a1e0ef7 ("thermal: rcar-thermal: Enable driver
compilation with COMPILE_TEST") broke build on archs wihout io
memory. Thus make it depend on HAS_IOMEM to bypass build failures.
Fixed by Richard Weinberger"
* 'for-rc6' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rzhang/linux:
Thermal: thermal zone governor fix
Thermal: Allow first update of cooling device state
thermal,rcar_thermal: Add dependency on HAS_IOMEM
x86_pkg_temp_thermal: Fix the thermal zone type
x86_pkg_temp_thermal: Do not expose as a hwmon device
Thermal: update INT3404 thermal driver help text