This patch fixes a bunch of multitouch issues:
1) CVS wasn't properly dropping pressure events generated by the stylus.
2) Tapping the screen now clicks the mouse instead of dragging it.
3) I hacked in some auto calibration code. Touch the top left and bottom right corners to calibrate. I needed this because my system's calibration doesn't match the hardcoded values in the source.
4) Multitouch is now compatible with screen rotation.
5) My touchpad sends spurious negative and zero readings during dragging. This randomly clicks on the gnome start menu, and breaks auto calibration. This patch attempts to filter them out.
Log in to post a comment.