While preparing for the remote control part, I detected a bug which I considered important enough to merit a release. All changes:
- Added a 'Clear' button to the load and element lists.
- Replaced large 'Recalculate' button by a smaller version,
and moved it to the left, to make space for the rotation list.
- Added the Rotate list, to select rotation to generator or
to load. Added the option to the preferences record. Note
that though transmission lines already rotate correctly,
the connecting line is still wrong.
- Setting the Zo box on startup caused errors in the (not
yet existing) log_list. Solved. - Minor bugfix in configuration
window. Screen font name was not correctly saved and could
cause execution problems.
- After configuration, chart must be in non-logo mode, else an
error message is produced when trying to update the SWR circle.