The last week was really tiring for me due to the whole house reconstruction
thing, so I didnt do much new features, just fixing existing bugs for
- Fixing bugs for builder pages
Things planned to do this week:
- Implementation of Loopmarker and Randomize. I have prepared the
implementation proposal here : Loopmarker and Randomized
Please take a look and suggest any needed improvements since this is an
Hope things will be ready soon so we can start tackling the statistics :D
Daniel, Dao Quang Minh.
This week I have been working on the Loopmarker feature of Limesurvey 2. So
far is what I have done.
Information: Loopmarker and Randomize
- Builder page: UI for loopmarker as described in the Wiki. Its very basic,
mostly reused the current Builder API and CSS. Currently it support drag and
- Add loopmarker and its questions
- Delete Loopmarker and its questions
Things I'm working on:
- Present loopmarker in a survey. I have worked on it for quite some time
but the run() feature requires a lot of time to understand and tackle . I'm
trying to refactoring run() into smaller functions so we can reuse them
later when I add new functions for loopmarker.
For Next Week:
- Complete the presentation of loopmarker. With this basis, we could add the
randomize quite fast since those two are very similar in code structure.
- Submit and record Loopmarker and Randomize sections.
- Customize Loopmarker sections ( loop times , mandatory , ... ).