From: Jeremy Buchmann <jeremy@we...> - 2004-11-09 00:59:15
Depending on whether or not our company gets a contract to do some
survey work, we'll be making some feature additions to phpsurveyor
(there are two programmers here including myself).
From just a preliminary look at phpsurveyor, we'd probably have to add
some or all of the following:
1) Add a "Multiple Short Number" question type. Just like Multiple
Short Text, but numbers only.
2) Add default answers to the "Multiple Short *" question types. Or
something to get around the problem of the program complaining if all
the answers are not filled in. In our case, we'd want blank answers to
be zeros. Haven't decided if we should implement this through the
3) Some way to change the order of groups. I'm not sure if I just
can't figure out how to do this or if it's not possible.
4) A way to show survey takers preliminary results. I saw the hacked
statistics.php in the patches list, but haven't had time to check it
5) "Table" or "Matrix" style answers. They would be like Multiple
Short Text, but in two dimensions (just imagine you're filling out a
If anyone has any hints, warnings, or tips on where to start, please