I have just ported a huge list of tasks from the "LimeSurvey project
ideas for Google Code-in 2011" wiki page
I added all tasks which I had added at the wiki previously or which were
assigned to me as mentor. For all GCi mentors this might mean that you
are now listed at the Google Melange system as mentor:
1. I added myself as a backup mentor for most tasks that I created but
were assigned to someone else.
2. Please have a look at the difficulty and time to complete entries of
tasks assigned to you and correct them where necessary.
3. Please check if I didn't forget to port any tasks from the wiki page
which were assigned to you.
4. @Carsten: I added you as backup mentor for tasks assigned to me.
5. @Holger (holch): I could NOT port the task assigned to you yet (see
wiki page) because you have not registered as mentor at Google melange
yet. Please do so ASAP and forward your user ID to Carsten Schmitz
(carsten.schmitz@...) so he can send you an invitation.
Please copy-paste the tasks to the melange system afterwards.
Let me know if you have any further questions.
Have a nice weekend everybody,
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.