This is my first status update on the project Central Participant Database.
During the past week I had long discussion with Thibault, Jason. During
these discussions many points were raised on the database schema and
many changes were made to the schema. The major one of them were
1) Use of UUID to create participant_id.
2) Addition of token_id and date_created in lime_survey_links table for
the purpose of history extraction.
3) Creation of a more flexible attribute control.
4) Addition of date_created and date_modified fields in lime_participants/
5) Shifting of max_surveys and owner_uid in the central table.
I have exams till the 11th of June, till then I will not be spending
that much time on the project,but will be going through CodeIgniter
tutorials and making my base stronger on the framework . Also, I will be
giving out specific names of initial controllers and models that I will
be using, once I am clear with it.
Also since the project's wiki page has been published,I am expecting
some more scenario's from the community where the system may fail and
will be updating the proposal's if a more flexible solution schema is
This is my first status update, so please tell me if I have to include
anything else in the status update from now on.