From: Thibault Le Meur <Thibault.LeMeur@su...> - 2007-05-18 22:17:32
I don't know 'how far' you want to go in renaming the project inside the code.
I've tried a automated script and the result diff is attached to Bug
#937 (more than 3MB, so it is compressed).
After a quick look, this patch modifies:
* mainly comments in the code
* Strings in the po files as well
* Strings in html and txt doc files
* Strings in the templates
* strings in CSV sample files
However it does also modify:
* some html elements names and ids in php files
element names above)
* some php function nmae (phpsurveyor_lang renamed limesurvey_lang)
What do you think ?
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.