1. Competion: I guess this will only be displayed for surveys using
assignments where you know about the number of participants? At
anonymous surveys everyone can take part at there will be less data?!
Personally I don't like the idea of showing a X% cempleted message
calculated from the number of invited participants and the answers so
far. Most people will only receive 10-20% feedback so they will always
cry when watching at this result ;-)
2. I vote for having a "Country from which the response came from"
overview somewhere at the "misc. stuff" tab. There is no real additional
benefit if this data is just derived from browser information saved in
The option to switch between bar and pie charts is really important.
This is an often requested feature at the forum.
3. Technical: Let's get the important data working first ;-)
4. Local time: Maybe this can be part of a general overview widget
showing the number of answers in the last 4/6/10/24 hours.
5. Question Breakdown: I like the clear design. Maybe one can display an
according horizontal bar graph right to the value?
6. Tag clouds: Might be a nice add-on but see 3.
Daniel, are you working on a comparison of possible chart libraries? If
so please send the link to the list and add some screenshots at the wiki
of the most common chart types for each one.
Greetings from Northern Germany,