I have made a substantial change to the survey translation screen:
- Grouped related topics on the same page. For example, Survey
title and description are on the same page. Likewise, question
group and group help, etc. This partially implements a
suggestion by Menno. In my view this is a big improvement,
since it reduces the number of tabs and keeps the translation
- Started to add support for translation of email templates. At
the moment, I have only coded the invitation email and the
Questions and issues:
- Added some CSS to modify the outline of textarea input
fields. Again, in response to a suggestion by Menno.
As always, feedback is welcome.
- At the moment, the email templates are always available for
translation, regardless of the status of the token table. It
needs a bit more thought whether to activate the translation
only if the token table exists. I think there is a case for
having translation active without a token table, because that is
the way I would like to manage my workflow on a typical
project. However, given that existing LimeSurvey behaviour is
different, I should probably modify the code to check for the
existence of the token table first.
- I have tried to style the popupEditor fields also, but the
CSS to do this is beyond me, and I don't want to modify the
global stylesheet for the FCKeditor. Any suggestions are