Dear development team
I have committed another revision of the survey translation feature
to the dev branch.
Fixed in this version:
- Fixed the problem with embedded quotes in database saves
- Modified database calls to use adodb
- All text written to UI now goes through the gT() translation
- All content types are included, i.e. questions, help text,
I'd be interested to know what you think.
- I couldn't get the HTML editor working. I have included some
code to call .getEditor(), but so far this has no effect.
- Database saves at the moment doesn't check that the field has
changed before save, i.e. always saves, which isn't very
- The "Test survey" button doesn't work.
- There still is no user level security for this feature. At
the moment, only users with survey editing rights can access it.
Andrie de Vries
Tel: +44 20 8133 9166
Mobile: +44 7968 065 151
PentaLibra | Surveys, statistical analysis and strategy
We help you develop a deep understanding of your target audience
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
On 18/10/2010 10:28, Carsten Schmitz wrote:
I just checked your changes and it looks very good already! There
are several points I would like to discuss though - so as soon as
you get your online connection back let's have a chat online. :-)
Looking forward and thank you for your great work so far!
LimeSurvey Project Lead
Am 17.10.2010 21:06, schrieb Andrie de Vries:
Just to let you know we have a problem at our local telephone
exchange, hence no internet connection.
So, although I've made progress on the survey translation, I
won't be able to commit any changes until my connectivity is
Sent from my Nokia phone