LillyTab is a modular description logic consistency checker with support for (currently) a subset of OWL/DL and OWL2.
LillyTab is now over at github. The repository and downloads on Sourceforge here are no longer maintained.
- Artistic License.
- Support for SHOF(D) (i.e. ALC with role hierarchies, transitive, nominals, functional roles and (XSD) datatypes.
- Interface for loading OWLAPI ontologies (standard OWLAPI OWLReasoner interface is in the works.
- documented interface to reasoner internals
- modular architecture. Reasoner parts are easily replaceable, including e.g. axiom storage.
- Test driven development. LillyTab uses JUnit tests to verify things do not break during development.