layman -a iteas-enterprise -o https://styrion.at/gentoo/overlay/iteas-enterprise.xml -L
An new update has been released with mostly bugfixes.
- on installation timezone selection for australia and africa is enabled
- added new cgi-field nagios_check_command
- cannot delete escalation in hostgroups -> fixed
- exporter fails with no error when job name is blank -> fixed
Ebuild in Version 2.0.7 is now in Gentoo overlay available.
An new update has been released with lot of bugfixes and features.
- added support for new Nagios 4 fields, marked deprecated options
- added new CGI fields
- added additional checks to avoid PHP flooding the logs
- marked fields that are deprecated in Nagios 4
- reenabled "restart nagios" function on export, added notice how to implement
- better error handling on database errors
- many bug fixes, see git log
An new updated has been released again with lot of bugfixes and features.
- added support for custom object variables for hosts, services and contacts (and templates)
- fixed typo in fruity importer for NagiosHostContactGroup (should be NagiosHostContactgroup)
- improved autodiscovery feature, bugfixes and display enhancements
An new updated has been released, mostly with bug fixes.
- backup feature on exporting configurations is now working and better checked
- exporting hostgroup services no longer provide duplicate service entries
- sanity check on export is now working again (if you have problems with "check_result_path not writeable" please change the permissions for this feature to work properly)
- temp_path value was not set on update
- some other fixes, see git log for more information
Further update for lilac-reloaded to version 2.0.4
As everytime give it a try and leave your feedback here.
A new version of lilac-reloaded is released, please give it a try and let us know your feedback.
We are added the ebuild to an LaymanOverlay
layman -a amielke-overlay
Ebuild for Version 2.0.2 und 2.99-Beta added.
An Ebuild for Gentoo Majorversions were added. The packages includes also an SVN-Ebuild Verion 9999. :)