From: Adrian Bunk <bunk@us...> - 2009-08-10 12:34:37
* This release should be less broken than 1.7.0
Changes in this release:
* Re-fix item being unselected when opening preferences for
the first time, or when (un)hiding read items from folders.
(Emilio Pozuelo Monfort)
* Fixes a crash when adding subscriptions that needs feed
auto discovery. (Arnold Noronha)
* Add a --add-feed option that adds a new subscription. It
can also be used while Liferea is running, and it will add
the feed to the running process. (Emilio Pozuelo Monfort)
* Let liferea-add-feed work when there is no DBus support
by using --add-feed. (Emilio Pozuelo Monfort)
* Changed the update queue logic which previously restricted
the number of updates to 1 per 500ms under peak loads.
* Removed a not-useful-enough interface to save/load
GoogleSource edits to disk across Liferea sessions.
* Link directly with libgthread-2.0 and libICE,
fixes linking with gold. (Adrian Bunk)
* Re-add grayflag.png since it is actually used.
(Adrian Bunk, reported by Maik Zumstrull)
* Let notification.h be shipped in tarballs.
(Emilio Pozuelo Monfort, reported by George Sherwood)
* Don't ship Google and Bloglines icons, download them as with
any other subscription instead. (Emilio Pozuelo Monfort)
* Fix advanced new subscription dialog to set the filter
filechooser bar insensitive if the filter checkbox is unset.
Also make the feed properties dialog not completely hide the
filter filechooser, only set it insensitive if the filter
checkbox is unset. (Emilio Pozuelo Monfort)
"Is there not promise of rain?" Ling Tan asked suddenly out
of the darkness. There had been need of rain for many days.
"Only a promise," Lao Er said.
Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed